Click on links below for information on taxes.
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property Tax for Businesses
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Municipal Liens
The tax equals the rate times every $100 of the assessed value of a typical $200,000 home.
|County Tax/ Public Schools||0.960||1,920||0.822||$1,644|
Trash And Garbage Fee
|Recycling / Bay Restoration Fee||$60||0|
|Clean Water Act Fee||$63||$63|
The difference in taxes between incorporated and unincorporated ($500 divided by 12 = $41/month)
* These items are fees and not a tax, and therefore cannot be deducted from one's Federal or State income tax, which is $34.9 Whereas the Town doesn't charge fees and the Town's rate is tax deductible.
- Town Services
- Prompt Snow Plowing
- 24-hour Police Protection
- Twice-Per-Week Trash Pick-Up
- Curbside Leaf Vacuuming
- Curbside Recycling
- Curbside Electronic Recycling
- Lower County Tax Rate
- Monthly Town Newsletter
- Comcast 71 Cheverly Channel, Verizon 35
- Local Government Representative