Click on links below for information on taxes.
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property Tax for Businesses
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Municipal Liens
The tax equals the rate times every $100 of the assessed value of a typical $375,000 home.
|County Tax/ Public Schools||1.00||3,750.00||0.82||$3,075.00|
|County Supplemental Education||0.04||$150.00||0.04||$100.28|
Trash And Garbage Fee*
|Recycling / Bay Restoration Fee*||$30.00|
|Clean Water Act Fee*||$46.00||$46.00|
*These items are fees and not a tax, and therefore cannot be decucted from one's Federal or State income taxes.
- Prompt Snow Plowing
- 24-hour Police Protection
- Twice-Per-Week Trash Pick-Up
- Curbside Leaf Vacuuming
- Curbside Recycling
- Curbside Electronic Recycling
- Lower County Tax Rate
- Monthly Town Newsletter
- Comcast 71 Cheverly Channel, Verizon 35
- Local Government Representative