Town Wide Yard Waste Pick-up
Monday, March 6, 2023 - 7:00am
For more information on Trash, Recycling and Yard Waste click here.
Please have your Yard Waste at the curb before 7:00 AM.
Crews will start at 7:30 AM. Please help the Public Works crew out by not parking in front of the yard waste, trash, recycling, and bulk trash. Please do not put Yard Waste in plastic trash bags.
Collected every Monday only. If Monday is a federally observed holidy, yard waste will be picked up Tuesday.
- Tree limbs and brush must be cut 4 feet in length and tied up or put in a trash can for easy handling by the public works employees. Tree limbs not to exceed 4 inches in diameter.
- Dirt is not acceptable.
- Bamboo is not acceptable on Monday's collection. Put bamboo out (cut in 4' length, tied up) with bulk trash on Thursday or Friday.
- No stumps or logs.
- No landscape ties.
- Leaves and grass trimmings should be placed in paper bags or labeled trash containers.
- All loose materials must be placed in containers and not exceed 50 pounds. We do not take the dirt.
- Yard waste should not be placed out before 5:00pm on Sunday.
- If the crew does not finish collecting yard waste on Monday, they will complete the task on the following day. This does not mean you may put out more yard waste if they have cleared your street the prior day.