East Side Bulk/Special Trash
Thursday, March 9, 2023 - 7:00am
For more information on Trash, Recycling and Yard Waste click here.
Please have your Special/Bulk Trash at the curb before 7:00 AM.
Please help the Public Works crew out by not parking in front of the bulk trash.
Special/Bulk trash collection
- Special trash collection is for large/bulky items: (old furniture, rugs, lamps, odd junk, etc…)
- Items must be placed at the curb before 7:00am the morning of your special trash day but not before 7:00pm on the night before.
- East side of town is on Thursday
- West side of town is on Friday
- All loose materials must be in containers and cannot exceed 50 pounds. Up to three items are accepted on any given special collection day.
- Materials that will not be accepted: appliances (fee required), construction materials, auto parts (including tires), hazardous wastes (such as oils & paints), recyclable materials and yard waste.
- This does not include the total house clean out. See the pictures below. When a move out occurs, arrangements should be made for pickup. We will assess a fee for this type of pickup.