I am going out of town, will the police check on my home?

Yes, we would be glad to check on your home. You can notify the police department of your absence, and schedule a house check by either:

  • Contacting the office at (301) 341-1055
  • Downloading the House Check Form and returning it to the Cheverly Police Department either in person on by mail.
  • Submitting a House Check Form directly to the Police Department via email.